Monday, 5 October 2009

Help needed please

I'm getting together an iknitlinks specialist pack on setting up a knitting group in a school/other formal area and would like to hear from anyone not living in the UK. Do you have any special legal requirements? Here in the UK we need to have a police check or CRB - do you have an equivalent? I would like to include information for group leaders in other countries, particularly the USA and Australia. If you can help, please email me through the contacts page of the iknitlinks webiste.

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment